The Happiness Project
Here's how it works...
This is a 21 day project. Each day you are asked to complete just a few simple tasks, and then a 2 minute questionnaire about those tasks each evening. You will be asked to:
- List three NEW things that you're grateful for each day. These cannot repeat any during the 21 days.
- Describe one positive experience you had in the previous 24 hours.
- Exercise. (Just 10 jumping jacks totally count!)
- Meditate. (If you're like me and not a meditator, I added a video on the Daily Log page. It's just a minute... and watching it counts as your meditation!)
- Random of act of kindness every day. (if you have trouble thinking of one, send one email / FB message / snapchat / etc praising or thanking someone in your social support network. You can do this every day, but it must be to a new person each time.)
On day 1, you will take the questionnaire below. You may use your real name or a fake name... just be sure to stick with the SAME name for the entire 21 days. On day 22, you'll come back and take this questionnaire one more time.